If you are considering winter upgrades for your home, you will want to take a look at the benefits to be found in Spray Foam Insulation:
- Stops air and moisture infiltration
- Makes your home more comfortable
- Saves on energy costs – Spray Foam is used to seal the entire “building envelope” of your home to prevent air and moisture infiltration. The US Department of Energy (DOE) studies show that 40% of your home’s energy is lost due to air infiltration.
- Adds strength to the building structure
- It is permanent and will not sag
- Keeps dust and pollen out
- Reduces capacity requirements, maintenance and wear of HVAC equipment
If you have questions on how Spray Foam Insulation does all the above feel free to send your questions in through our “Contact” page or send an email to Truseal Insulation at email@example.com.
(Additional information on the benefits of spray foam insulation can be found at: www.sprayfoam.com)